Valentine Day is on the cards and you don’t have to miss the opportunity. All you have to ask is “Will You Be My Valentine?”, yet in a special way that the reply could be nothing less than “I Do..”. So we have picked some amazing and approachable ideas to choose from :
- Create a romantic crossword puzzle that pops the big question when it is solved. Be there with a ring or proposal.
- Before leaving for work, offer your partner to warm up the car and scrape the snow off their window while he/she sitting inside. Then ask your question by scratching snow on the window.
- Sing a custom proposal song or recite a poem in your voice and add it to his/her playlist on a pen drive, so you can ready for ‘that moment’.
- Rake some dry leaves in the yard to spell out the question before he/she plans to mow the lawn. When your partner scrapes the leaves they will be surprised by the proposal engraved on the grass.
- Another safe choice is to put a banner asking ‘Will You Be My Valentine! with your darling’s endearment name engraved on it.
- Get yourself gift wrapped in a box and ask some friend to deliver you at your fiance’s doorstep. When unwrapped, come out with a valentine proposal.
- Put a ring or a valentine note in a Kinder Egg.
- Surprise your mate with a pet (puppy, kitten, bunny) that will add cuteness to the moment you propose her.
- Create such a gaming proposal Player 1 “Ready”, Player 2 “Press Start” and place it in your lover’s closet.
We wish you approach your sweetheart and the idea makes the moment a remarkable memory for the lovebirds.